Through developing IT governance mechanisms, the company will have a better control over IT and gets the best results, due the increase of efficiency and effectiveness on the people management, processes and resources from Information Technology.
The IT Governance project involves positioning the IT in the company aligned with business strategy, defining guidelines, policies and processes, so any company can be able to get value from IT.
The EverestWork acts in assessing the maturity of companies IT Governance using a solution based on the COBIT framework controls. After evaluation, we set guidelines for the preparation of improvements implementation projects for IT: outsourcing strategies, IT risk management and improvement of IT Governance processes.
- Strategic IT Consulting, covering Strategic IT Plan and IT Director Plan;
- Diagnosis and Evaluation of IT Process Maturity;
- Audits and Conformity Assessment with good IT practice;
- Creation of IT Management and Service Catalog model;
- Governance Frameworks integration, such as ITIL, COBIT, PMBOK;
- Infrastructure and Information Security project;
- Strategic Planning and IT Alignment with Business;
- Tactical and Operational Planning for support and management improvements;
- Implementation and customization tools;
- Service Management Tools implementation;
- Intermediation in Outsourcing (Establishing SLAs, indicators, etc.);
- Audits and Contracts Assessment (Legal analysis of contracts, conformity with the planning, indicators, etc.);